Sugaring is an all-natural hair removal service. The ingredient list includes water, sugar and the juice from a lemon. That's it! Not only is sugar all natural, but it's safe to use and tasty. Yes.... you can actually spread it on toast and eat it!
Hair as short as 1/16 of an inch can often be removed, eliminating the need to wait for several weeks of regrowth between treatments. Plus, sugaring is a great exfoliator for dry skin! Sugar paste does not stick to the skin, which makes this hair removal alternative less painful and less irritating. And the product is a great choice for the environmentally conscientious as well.
And here are points to keep in mind:
* Sugar is applied at body temperature so your skin will not burn.
* Sugar does not stick to live skin cells. It removes hair and dead skin cells only, as mentioned earlier, with little or no discomfort to the skin.
* Sugar is more sanitary. Bacteria will not breed in sugar – sugar has been used to pack and treat wounds for thousands of years – so it is an excellent product for eliminating any fear of cross contamination.
* Sugar stays pliable. It supports the hair shaft gently and completely, removing it cleanly with less breakage than with Waxing.
* Since Sugar is so simple. It can easily be cleaned up with water leaving no need to pick at the residue, which is often the case with wax.
* THE BEST PART, SUGARING IS LESS PAINFUL THAN WAXING